Thursday, November 14, 2013

Oh, Albatross




1. The Dear Ones - Bunny
2. Arctic Fox Soft Sculpture
3. House Spirit No. 14
4. Chickadee Soft Sculpture

Recently in my Pinterest adventures, I came across the lovely Regina's shop - Oh, Albatross. And what a find. She has the most precious vintage finds...a gorgeously curated collection of vintage toys, office supplies, and doodads. But I cannot get over her handmade menagerie of the absolutely sweetest fabric creatures. In fact, it's much more accurate to call them toy sculptures. Foxes, bears, giraffes, and so much more - they'd make the perfect present for an animal-loving kid, or the finishing touches on bedroom decor. I'm eying them up for Auden, but I can't pick my favorite yet!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment