Monday, November 11, 2013

Twenty Week Ultrasound



Last Friday, we hit the halfway point of the pregnancy! I think this was the point my husband and I were the most excited...I scheduled the ultrasound for 8AM sharp (and infinite appreciation to Ryan, who was rather sleep deprived).

Absolutely nothing compares to the feeling of seeing your baby on that screen. Blurry shapes become the most precious baby parts I could imagine. At first, we had a tricky time at first positioning for the view between his legs, but sure enough...a boy!

Auden kept moving his arms around his face - and I swear he waved a couple times. He also held up a finger and made a number one gesture! Auden mostly hangs out on my left side, but he's beginning to kick harder and harder. He's so much like his daddy already. It looks like he has Ryan's feet too!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment